Monday, July 26, 2010

Working on the project!

Being honest, i have to say that i am being lazy. I only have read some articles, but i haven't found yet the articles that will provide me the information that i need. This is the reason of why i hadn't written before.
I realize that i have to focus in this project, and also that i need to go to the library and maybe i should talk with some students who are studying Environmental Policies or something similar. The internet is not enough for the U.S side. Besides, i am thinking that it would be good if i'll talk with some people also.
I've already have my opinion, at least knowing the Chilean reality, so now i need to be involved in the American reality. With this information i'll be able to compare and develop the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment