Thursday, July 8, 2010

Choosing the topic!

Well, the assignment for today is that i have to choose some topic for the final project. For me...a difficult assignment, because i want to do something interesting, but i don’t know what. If i think in my future, a good idea would be to talk about some environmental problems or environmental policy. Besides, I would like to talk about another issue, like the health care system and the political problems behind it. Both topics have a lot of information and also, I can download a lot of material, articles and vidios from the internet, and perhaps I can make some interviews or surveys.
It is difficult to choose, so i prefer to see what are the other topics because i don't want to have the same topic with another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment