Monday, June 28, 2010

My goals!


It´s difficult to talk about specific goals...before PJ ask for them, I didn´t have it...I have never thought about it. So, I am here, trying to figure it out which are my specific goals.
The only thing that I think is to start linking my general goals with the specific goals.
So, one of my general goals is to improve my fluency, for this I would do two things:
First, everyday I will read aloud 5 minutes.
Second, every weekday I will learn two words. So at the end of the week, I will be able to know ten new words.
Other general goals is to do less mistakes; to reach this goal, I will re-write all the essays or homeworks, putting special emphasis in the mistakes.

I don´t have more ideas...so if somebody can give me better ideas, I will be glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment